No … a new generation is not redefining the meaning of gender.
This cover and the article would best say “a new generation is fanaticizing on the meaning of gender.”
It is an abomination that a major so-called news magazine would celebrate such a tragic turn of events among young people of this nation, and that’s what they do.
This new generation that has had so little life experience is held up to be redefining; anatomy, biology, culture, religion, history, genetics, sexuality, civility, family, the Bible … God
This new generation – mostly high school age in the article — is held up to having more wisdom than the collective wisdom of the ages
It’s not a new generation, but only a small disturbed part of a younger generation. But … it’s gaining momentum, and these things can quickly poison a culture.
Do they – does anyone – have any idea what future consequences might be in store? Consequences to personal lives and health, disease, suicide, despair, families, culture, liberty? Probably not.
Will Time and others of like mind be help accountable … or will they be celebrated?
2 Timothy 3:1
Don Johnson – April 2017
I would say that truth has been dead for a long, long time!
Truth is Dead to the left.
The picture above is a recent cover of Time magazine, and if you look at the accompanying article you will see a hit piece on President Donald Trump.
I haven’t followed Time magazine for quite some time, so perhaps some of you can point me to the many similar front page hit pieces against President Barack Obama and/or the left. Please send these:
- “Bush lied babies died.”
- “Shovel Ready Jobs.”
- “If you like your doctor – you can keep your doctor.” Told ~37 times to ~6,000,000 people who had to change doctors.
- “If you like your plan– you can keep your plan.” Told ~37 times to ~6,000,000 people who lost or had to change their plans.
- “Average family health care costs will come down an average $2,500 per year.” Costs actually rose, some dramatically.
- “Benghazi attack was caused by an anti-Islam American film maker.”
And from a previous article I wrote:
- I will have the most transparent administration in history.
- The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
- I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
- The IRS is not targeting anyone.
- It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
- If I had a son.
- I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
- You didn’t build that!
- I will restore trust in Government.
- The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
- The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
- It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
- Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
- We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
- I am not spying on American citizens.
- Obama Care will be good for America.
- You can keep your family doctor. [AYFP: this lie was spoken 37 times to the 6+ million people whose insurance plans have been cancelled]
- Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
- If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
[AYFP: this lie was spoken 37 times to the 6+ million people whose insurance plans have been cancelled]
- It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
- I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
- I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
- I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
And another article on truth and Presidential Trust:
Perhaps truth is dead at Time magazine.
But I’ll be waiting for those articles.
Don Johnson – April 2017