I would say that truth has been dead for a long, long time!
Truth is Dead to the left.
The picture above is a recent cover of Time magazine, and if you look at the accompanying article you will see a hit piece on President Donald Trump.
I haven’t followed Time magazine for quite some time, so perhaps some of you can point me to the many similar front page hit pieces against President Barack Obama and/or the left. Please send these:
- “Bush lied babies died.”
- “Shovel Ready Jobs.”
- “If you like your doctor – you can keep your doctor.” Told ~37 times to ~6,000,000 people who had to change doctors.
- “If you like your plan– you can keep your plan.” Told ~37 times to ~6,000,000 people who lost or had to change their plans.
- “Average family health care costs will come down an average $2,500 per year.” Costs actually rose, some dramatically.
- “Benghazi attack was caused by an anti-Islam American film maker.”
And from a previous article I wrote:
- I will have the most transparent administration in history.
- The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
- I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
- The IRS is not targeting anyone.
- It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
- If I had a son.
- I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
- You didn’t build that!
- I will restore trust in Government.
- The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
- The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
- It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
- Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
- We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
- I am not spying on American citizens.
- Obama Care will be good for America.
- You can keep your family doctor. [AYFP: this lie was spoken 37 times to the 6+ million people whose insurance plans have been cancelled]
- Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
- If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
[AYFP: this lie was spoken 37 times to the 6+ million people whose insurance plans have been cancelled]
- It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
- I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
- I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
- I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
And another article on truth and Presidential Trust:
Perhaps truth is dead at Time magazine.
But I’ll be waiting for those articles.
Don Johnson – April 2017