“Yeah, and so if we alter our process, and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, then we can make it part of the budget, that any dissections are this, and splitting the specimens into different shipments is this,” Farrell said. “I mean it’s all just a matter of line items.”
- Line item 1: Roe vs. Wade 1973
- Line item 2: 1’st intact fetal cadaver.
- Line item 3: 2’nd intact fetal cadaver.
- Line item 4: 3’rd intact fetal cadaver.
- Line item 5: 4’th intact fetal cadaver.
. . .
- Line item 5,000,000: 5Meg+1 intact fetal cadaver.
- Line item 5,000,001: 5Meg+2 cadaver.
- Line item 5,000,002: 5Meg+3 cadaver.
- Line item 5,000,003: 5Meg4 1cadaver.
. . .
- Line item 56,662,169 : 56Meg intact fetal cadaver.
- Sub line item 1: Liver
- Sub line item 2: Brain
. . .
- Sub line item n: elbow joint.
- Sub line item n+1 : stomach
- Sub line item n+2 : penis
. . .
And what is abortion?
Taking the life of an innocent human being without due process of law.
Always alive from the point of conception – never been dead.
Always a human being, never anything else – never a fish, never a monkey, never a bird, never a worm – always a human being.
As innocent as any human can possibly be – never haven taken a first breath in a corrupted and corrupting world.
A life unique and distinct from the mother.
A life taken with no investigation – no arrest – no indictment – no trial – no appeal … no due-process of law … no crime committed.
Abortion – clearly an un-constitutional act made legal by 7 men in black robes.
Don Johnson – August 2015