This from Pastor Rick Warren
WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY TO FERGUSON… and to ALL of us: Leviticus 19:15-18 (ncv)
- “Be fair in your judging.
- “You must not show special favor to either poor people or to rich people, but be fair when you judge your neighbor.
- “You must not spread false stories and slander against other people.
- “You must not do anything that would put your neighbor’s life in danger. I am the Lord,
- “You must not hate your fellow citizen in your heart.
- “If your neighbor does something wrong, you must confront him about it directly, or you will share his guilt.
- “Never seek revenge. Forget about the wrong things people do to you, and do not try to get even.
- “LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF!
I AM THE LORD!” Leviticus 19:15-18
Everybody needs Jesus. Only the Prince of Peace gives us peace WITH GOD, which creates the peace OF GOD in our hearts so that we may live in peace WITH OTHERS.
THIS THANKSGIVING we must practice Colossians 3:15 –
“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one Body you are called to peace! And be thankful!”