Since posting this article in February 2014, I have noticed that it seems to have attracted periodic attention from readers across the nation, and even from around the world. This blog is small potatoes and does not have a large readership, but just the other day I noticed that close to 40 readers had visited/revisited this article in a matter of a few days (see nearby chart). This correlates with the revelations of purposeful Obamacare lies revealed by an MIT professor Gruber. If you don’t know what I am talking about, search for that name “Gruber.” What we are seeing here folks, is a revelation that in the official Democrat/Progressive worldview there is no proscription, no condemnation or denunciation of lying as long as those lies, no matter how egregious or obvious or harmful, are acceptable as long as they advance the Progressive cause.
Long gone are the days … at least in the power structure of the Democrat Party … when honesty and integrity meant anything; now it is raw power and how to attain and keep it.
Further to my article He Speaks His Native Language, a friend has sent this listing of Famous Presidential Lies:
If you have integrity, nothing else matters.
If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.
— Benjamin Franklin —
Famous Presidential Lies
Written by, To The Point News
- We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin)
- I am not a crook
- Read my lips – No New Taxes
- I did not have sex with that woman… Miss Lewinski
- Iraq has weapons of mass destruction [AYFP: I don’t believe this to be a lie, but a reliance on faulty intelligence . Further, though the smoking gun of WMD was not found, there was a trail of actions indicating IRAQ moved the WMD stock pile prior to the invasion]
- I will have the most transparent administration in history.
- The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
View original post 427 more words