“If people can’t trust not only the executive branch but also don’t trust Congress, and don’t trust federal judges, to make sure that we’re abiding by the Constitution with due process and rule of law, then we’re going to have some problems here.” Barack Obama – June 7, 2013
President Obama is standing in the weeded field of his own doing, wondering why the seeds he placed in the planting season have now produced such an ugly harvest of distrust.
- Fat Cat Bankers.
- Millionaires and Billionaires.
- Corporate jet owners jetting to Las Vegas.
- Doctors needlessly amputating limbs.
- Greedy and sinister insurance companies.
- … clinging to their guns and religion.
- Tea party terrorists.
- Catholics must pay for abortifacients.
- Latinos … punish your enemies.
- If I had a son he would look like Travon.
- No comment on the Gosnell case (never heard of it – look it up).
- “God bless you” to Planned Parenthood.
- Never let a serious crisis go to waste.
- Lavish and expensive vacations.
- Siding with Mexico in a lawsuit against the State of Arizona.
- Dropping a case of voter intimidation against the New Black Panther party.
- Intimidating Boeing in South Carolina.
- “Shovel ready” stimulus funds for political friends.
- Violating multiple self-aggrandizing “transparency” pledges.
- Expanding the national debt to levels beyond that of all previous presidents … combined.
- Benghazi … why the lies and cover-up?
- In speaking of AIG … “they’ve got a bomb strapped to them and they’ve got their hand on the trigger. You don’t want them to blow up. But you’ve got to kind of talk them, ease that finger off the trigger.”
- Solyndra and other “green energy” busts.
- No budget for 4 years.
- It’s Bush’s fault …
- The Justice Department secretly investigates the Associated Press.
- Justice Department’s surveillance of Fox News reporter James Rosen and his parents.
- NSA seizes phone records of millions of telecom customers.
- The Fast & Furious gun running of guns to Mexican drug gangs.
- NSA accessing data on Google, Facebook, Microsoft and other major internet sites. Most Americans are affected by this cyber attack.
- Dividing America along so many lines; class, religion, race; like no one before him.
- Betraying Martin Luther King’s dream of judging by the content of their character .. not on the color of their skin.
- . . .
- And more …
You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor figs from thistles, are they? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. (Matthew 7:16–20)
Don Johnson – June 2013