I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
DNA is an interesting topic, especially with the resent assertion by the ENCODE project that more than 80% of the human genome appears to have some use in the set of human body tissues they investigated.1 This contrasts starkly to the evolutionary claim that “roughly 45 percent of the human genome [is] made up of such genetic flotsam and jetsam”2 or “junk DNA.”
The following list of references is from the article DNA Was Created as a Reservoir for the Information of Life from the Institute for Creation Research
DNA Related Articles
- The Resurrection of ‘Junk DNA’?
- New Technology Reveals More Genome Complexity
- Genetics Research Confirms Biblical Timeline
- Did Scientists Make Fish Grow Hands?
- Gene Networks Are Intolerant of Mutation
- Are Rotifers Gene Stealers or Uniquely Engineered?
- How Some Insects Can Eat Poisonous Plants
- Scientists Store 70 Billion Books on DNA
- Lobe-Finned Fish Supplies Surprises
- Transposable Elements Key in Embryo Development
- Gene Control Regions Are Protected–Negating Evolution
- Design in DNA: Flexibility Is Just Right
- Transposon Behavior Negates ‘Selfish Gene’ Theory
- Were Viruses Created or Evolved?
- RNA Discoveries Refute Key Evolutionary Argument
- Evolutionary Leftovers in DNA? Not So, Says New Study.
- Fruit Fly DNA Not as Well Known as Scientists Thought
- Shared Genes Undercut Evolutionary Tree
- Repeat DNA Function Negates Classic Evolutionary Argument
- Genomes Have Remarkable 3-D Organization
- Another Setback for ‘Junk’ DNA
- Gene ‘Jumps’ Serve a Purpose, Study Shows
- ‘False’ Gene Discovery Confirms Creation Prediction
- Complicated Cells Leave No Room for Evolution
- Science Overturns Evolution’s Best Argument
- The Human Methylome: What Do These Patterns Mean?
- Dog Coat Varieties Come from a ‘Surprisingly’ Elegant Program
- DNA Fence Posts Hold Back Cancer. . . and Evolution
- Multifunctional Genes Indicate Ingenious Programming
- The Stunning Stability of Salmonella
- Revealing Purpose in ‘Junk’ DNA
- The Code of Life: Little Words, Big Message
- DNA: A Stew-pendous Creation
- How Soon Will Jurassic Park Open?
- The “Evolution” of Antibiotic Resistance
- Evolution Hopes You Don’t Know Chemistry: The Problem of Control
- Mending Mistakes – The Amazing Ability of Repair
- The Imminent Death of Darwinism and the Rise of Intelligent Design
Don Johnson – March 2013