President Obama has allegedly blamed Fox News for costing him white male voters by incessantly accusing him of being Muslim. This claim has been repudiated by Fox as shown here http://www.thewrap.com/media/column-post/fox-news-hosts-reject-president-obamas-alleged-beef-36393
However, you may want to check out this video where Obama is lifting the praises of Islam and come to your own conclusions as to the faith of this man.
I have a differing view of Islam, and a different reading of history that is not so flattering to Islam, and a view which I believe will stand the test of truth as opposed to Obamas defense of Islam as shown in the video.
Islamophobia (i.e. Islam + phobia, “fear”) is prejudice against, or an irrational fear of Islam or Muslims
Am I to succumb to the charge of Islamophobia, and be sent to the ghetto of Islamophobia?
No, I don’t have an irrational fear of Islam. My fear is very rational, and based on the actions of Islam in the world, particularly over the past 100 years or so, and particularly against the Jews and Israel. These actions have been hateful to the point of genocide towards the Jews.
· Item: During the 1930’s and 1940’s, Yasser Arafat’s uncle was the grand mufti of Jerusalem (the big guy), and spent time in Germany conspiring and planning with the Nazis how to exterminate the Jews in Palestine.
· Item: Although the Jews were scattered and dispersed throughout the world in AD 70, there has been a continued Jewish presence in Palestine, the ancient Jewish homeland, ever since. Further, at the time of the establishment of the modern state of Israel in 1948, the nations of the area were newly created from the remnants of the Ottoman Empire. Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and others of the Ottoman Empire are relatively new nations, and in terms of nationhood are contemporaries of Israel. Yes, some of these nations’ roots are ancient, but so are the Jewish roots in the region.
· Item: The very day Israel declared its existence, the surrounding Arab (Muslim) nations invaded the new nation with the intent of total extermination. They failed.
· Item: The 6 day war of 1967, where again Egypt, Jordon and Syria attempted to annihilate the Jewish nation.
· Item: The War of Attrition (1968-1970) Again, a war against Israel and forces of Egypt, USSR and the PLO.
· Item: The Yom Kippur War (1973) Egypt, Syria and other Arab states again attempting to destroy the “Zionist Entity”.
· Item: First Lebanon War of 1982. Yet another war.
· Item: Second Lebanon War of 2006.
· Item: Arafat’s rejection of a very generous land for peace offer, followed by an Arab Intifada against Israel.
· Item: Iranian leader Ahmadinejad’s continual threats of total annihilation of the state of Israel and the Jews therein.
· Item: Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s attempted visit to the Temple Mount results in yet another Intifada of violence against the Jews.
· Item: The continual bombings and rocket attacks against Israeli citizens.
· Item: The Jews of Israel would have peace with and beside the Arabs (the Muslims), but the Arabs would have peace only by the total and complete extermination of Israel and the Jews.
· Item: Saudi Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah declared that it is “necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.” (March 14 2012)
· Item: The major source of persecution (read death and torture) against Christians around the world these days is Islam.
No, I’m sorry, Islam is not a religion of peace and tolerance, only hate, and can offer me little as an example of tolerance. It is a religion that actively seeks the slaughter of millions of people just as Hitler did. Take a look at the pictures and videos from Germany after World War II; look at the folks left behind in the concentration camps of Auschwitz and Dachau and see if you can see the enrichment of civilization that Obama ascribes to Islam. These pictures and videos accurately depict the wishes of Islam and their hopes and plans for Israel and the Jews.
Islam is not tolerant in any way shape or form. My Constitution, the First Amendment in particular, shows me how to be tolerant of all religions, including Islam.
· Item: Isaiah 19 Message to Egypt
In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will be speaking the language of Canaan and swearing allegiance to The LORD of hosts; one will be called the City of Destruction. In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD near its border. It will become a sign and a witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the LORD because of oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Champion, and He will deliver them. Thus the LORD will make Himself known to Egypt, and the Egyptians will know the LORD in that day. They will even worship with sacrifice and offering, and will make a vow to the LORD and perform it. The LORD will strike Egypt, striking but healing; so they will return to the LORD, and He will respond to them and will heal them. In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, whom the LORD of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel My inheritance.”
These verses in Isaiah have puzzled me for many years. I have come to believe they are a description of the solution to the Middle East Problem; they are the “Peace Process” that American Presidents have sought for so many years. Without the Lord, there is no Peace Process, but the Lord of Hosts can, and will, bring about a peace.
What can Islam do to convince me that it should not be feared?
(Notice that I am saying Islam the religion and not Muslim the individual)?
· Truly reject all forms of anti-Semitism, and embrace Israel and its Jewish citizens as children of God. Children of the God of Abraham, and not the false god Allah.
· Invite the Israelis to build their Holy Temple on the Temple Ground in Jerusalem, in peace and cooperation.
· Implore Arabs of the Middle East to solve the “Palestinian problem” as their own to solve.
· Allow true freedom of religion in all Islamic nations and cultures.
· Allow true freedom for women in all Islamic nations and cultures.
· Throw off the satanic regime of Ahmadinejad in Iran, with armed revolution if necessary.
Am I Islamophobic? No! Rather I am coming to the defense of a truly great religion, Judaism. A religion whose people have for centuries been threatened by the likes of Hitler, Stalin, Arafat and Ahmadinejad.
As I write these words, I am aware that I am putting my life on the line. If I were to travel to a Muslim country and it was known that I wrote these words, I have every expectation that my head would be removed.
Don Johnson – 2012