I read that 5 of the top 10 wealthiest counties surround Washington DC. So I decided to jump into my corrupt corporate jet and make a few circles around the area to find the source of this wealth, and here is what I found:
- Vast acreage of wheat, corn, soy, alfalfa, and vast grazing lands full of prime beef and dairy stock.
- Automobile manufacturing factories galore.
- Electronics manufacturing plants producing computers, TVs, iPods and much else.
- Steel and aluminum mills in abundance.
- Mines producing vast amounts of coal, gold, silver, copper and other valuable minerals.
- Forests as far as the eye can see producing lumber for home construction and paper for newspapers, magazines and toilet tissue.
- Shipyards building large fleets of ships for global commerce.
- And much more …
I took lots of pictures to include in this report, but for some strange reason they never came back from the Kodak processing plant that I clearly saw from 30,000 feet, so you will just have to trust me on this.
I have concluded that Washington DC is wealthy because they really do produce so many things that we absolutely want and need. Further, as far as I can tell the only thing DC is lacking is more money so I have decided to voluntarily give 648% of my yearly income to the IRS with the full confidence and knowledge that it will be well spent. How about you?